Asked by Kerri from Australia | Aug. 04, 2016 22:47
About:China Business Visa

can I get a visa before I make travel arrangements?

1. I haven't made travel arrangements until I get entry permit- or do I make travel arrangements prior to gettting it?
2. Am I understanding if I get the regular entry permit for a year it is $229.50 and I will receive it in 4 days?
3. I live in Rockhampton QLd how will I get the entry permit? Can it be emailed to me electronically?
3. what is a M type for business?

Answers (1)
Answered by Nicole from France | Aug. 05, 2016 22:15
1. If you want to apply for the business M type, you don’t need to make the travel plan. You can just get an invitation letter from your trade partner and then you can apply for the M type.
2. You are right! A multiple-entry business M type for a year costs AUD 229.5 per person. After you submit the application, it can be processed within 4 working days in most cases.
3. You should submit your application to the CVASC in Brisbane. Or you can post your application to the CVASC. Location: Part Level 4, 140 Ann Street, Brisbane, QLD 4000, Australia
4. Business M type is issued to those who go to PRC for business trip.
Related Questions:
Can I get a VISA without booking a hotel reservation in advance?
Asked by max hodges from American in Japan
| Jun. 08, 2012 03:59
I fly from Taipei to NY connecting at Shanghai SHA but I leave out of Shang...
Asked by Diane from USA
| Sep. 27, 2013 03:38
It is written on this site that before you apply for a visa, you should get...
Asked by Mr.Paul D from USA
| May. 13, 2010 02:20
I need to accompany a minor who is Chinese from NYC to Shanghai.
Asked by Patty from USA
| May. 08, 2017 21:55
I'm flying to Shanghai on March 23rd from Taiwan and flying back to Taiwan ...
Asked by Rob from Canada
| Mar. 01, 2016 03:16
I have a Canadian passport as well as my old Chinese one. Do I need any spe...
Asked by Linda from Canada
| Jun. 29, 2011 23:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)