Asked by Wanfei Liu from United States | Feb. 24, 2020 13:06
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

US Permanent Resident Holding Chinese Passport Traveling to Tawau, Sabah


I am a US permanent resident holding Chinese passport and planning to go to Sipadan on March 16th. Heard about the coronavirus restrictions from Sabah State. I actually haven't been back in China for 1.5 year and this upcoming trip is traveling directly from New York City, USA to KUL (not stopping or passing by China). And then from KUL to Tawau. Could you please clarify if I am able to enter Tawau? I am able to provide any needed documents to prove where I have been in the past year as well as where I am traveling from (United States). Thank you in advance.

Answers (1)
Answered by Judy from USA | Feb. 26, 2020 19:14
Yes, I think you can because there are entry and exit stamps on your passport to show that you haven't visited China during the past 1.5 years.
Related Questions:
Is it possible to obtain a travel record at the border on my travel histor...
Asked by Carmen from Canada
| Oct. 20, 2013 21:43
Do I need a visa to travel to Macau for the day from Hong Kong?
Asked by Jim from Handley
| Feb. 27, 2014 01:49
I am holding a Chinese passport and my husband is holding a singapore passp...
Asked by Ms.Nancy from Australia
| Oct. 21, 2009 04:53
Can I apply for a visa to Hongkong by mail to the Chinese Embassy in Melbou...
Asked by Manh Ly from Australia
| Apr. 01, 2014 04:45
my question is could I apply visa to visit Macao in the U.S?
| Apr. 08, 2015 22:56
do i need a transit visa if my lay over in shanghai is less than 24 hours?
Asked by dan from Canada
| May. 27, 2015 21:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)