Asked by Seunghee from 대한민국 | May. 21, 2019 23:00
About:Shenzhen Travel

Shenzhen airport transit visa. Hi, I have a question about transit visa.

In June 8th, I will depart from Seoul, and transfer through SZ (layover-time takes 17 hours), then arrive London.

While I lay over, I want to get out of the airport and to travel the city.

However, I heard that when I transfer, i need transfer visa.

but, recently I heard that China visa policy was changed, so if I leave the city in 24 hours, i could not be needed that visa.

If want to make sure this matter clearly.

Or, if you don't have idea of this matter, could you let me know a contact number of Shenzhen immigration office?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mia from USA | May. 22, 2019 23:42
Hi, as you transfer is less than 24 hours, you are eligible for the 24-hour free visa transit. No vise is needed but you need to apply for a stay permit at the airport. You can also verify it with the immigration office: (0755)82327700.
Related Questions:
With Direct transit (24h visa exemption), is it allowed to leave the airpor...
Asked by Anna from Finland
| Aug. 27, 2016 22:57
Transit visa at Shanghai airport for about 4-8 hours
Asked by Nina from Indonesia
| Jan. 06, 2016 02:31
24 H TWOV Indonesian
Asked by Chaq from Indonesia
| Oct. 09, 2017 22:17
Hi!..... Need some help about applying visa to visit shenzhen modeling expo...
Asked by Mr.Tony from Malaysia
| Aug. 03, 2010 01:22
Do I need a visa to transit in Pudong Shanghai?
Asked by Christy Adnyana from Indonesian
| Jun. 26, 2018 04:40
Indonesian citizen transit at Guangzhou on the way from Jakarta to US (alre...
Asked by Dwi from Indonesia
| Jan. 01, 2018 20:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)