Asked by Jon from China | Sep. 21, 2018 00:27
About:China Visa

Humanitarian Visa to Z visa

I am leaving my present school in Henan before my contract is up and I have provided the school with 30 days notice. It is a reasonably amicable but they are going to cancel my FEC and resident permit. I have a new job in Shanghai to look towards but as the school is cancelling my resident permit i cannot transfer it to my new school. I have been told to apply for a humanitarian permit and the begin the process of reapplying for FEC and permanent resident permit. Will the 30 day humanitarian entry permit allow me to this? Should I apply for this when I arrive in Shanghai immediately after leaving my present job? Are there any problems I might encounter during the process? Any help is gratefully received as i'm presently in completely unknown territory.

Answers (2)
Answered by Caiden from Denmark | Sep. 24, 2018 20:42
If so, you can ask your new employer to get the FEC for you. Next, try to apply for a new work Z type and residence permit at the exit and entry administration of the local PSB. If it can succeed, you don't need to go back to your country for that.
Answered by Taz from China | Dec. 03, 2018 18:38
Hi Jon,

I find myself in a similar situation. Do you have any insight as to how you went about the process?
Related Questions:
Can I switch from a humanitarian visa to a student X without exit from Chin...
Asked by David from South Africa
| Oct. 22, 2018 20:32
hi i want to ask about any requirement for me to change my humanitarian vis...
Asked by Timotius from Indonesia
| Aug. 02, 2017 21:01
What can I do with a 30 day humanitarian visa when switching companies and ...
Asked by Matt from China
| Jul. 18, 2016 21:19
humanitarian visa or 10 days exit permit to apply for student X type.
Asked by madesire from South Africa
| Apr. 02, 2017 21:14
Applying for a Chinese student X type from Malaysia
Asked by Star from Zimbabwe
| Aug. 15, 2017 20:54
Residence permit for a Tajik
Asked by Dostonjon from Tajikistan
| Nov. 23, 2017 03:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)