Asked by Alice from France | Mar. 31, 2017 05:36
About:China Visa Renewal and Extension

I am invited by a company to see if we can work together in the future,

but I only got a 30 days visa and they want me to stay at least 3 months. Any extension or transfer to work visa possible within the 30 days of my visa validity? Can they issue provisional overstay prof or wo the application be proceeding before the my via expiration date if I go in the first days to the immigration office Or do I have to comeback in my country? What are the costs? Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Claire from Sweden | Mar. 31, 2017 20:42
Alice, if you apply for the extension, the extended time won’t exceed 30 days. If you want to stay for 3 months, I’m afraid you need to extend it twice, but I’m not sure if it can be done. You can have a try. You should extend it 7 days earlier before it expires. the extension costs CNY168.
If it cannot be extended twice, you are advised to leave China back to your home country and then apply for a multiple-entry visa for China.
Related Questions:
Do I need to apply for a visa or can I get VOA?
Asked by Noel from Saudi Arabia
| Mar. 04, 2013 00:23
My date of birth is 13 January 1969 and his 9 October 1968
Asked by Ashlin from New zealand
| Nov. 10, 2016 01:58
Can I do this at the same time. To change my M visa to Z type and also chan...
Asked by Kat
| Apr. 24, 2017 20:48
Swiss Passport Holder Seeks China Visa in the UK
Asked by Rod Kaats from USA
| May. 21, 2014 01:25
do we need to applied another visa?
Asked by jani08122012 from HONGKONG
| Sep. 20, 2013 02:38
is there any way for these two signs work out and having a successful futu...
Asked by darcy from USA
| Feb. 25, 2014 01:25
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)