Asked by Peter from Germany | Feb. 17, 2017 00:49
About:72-Hour Visa-Free Transit

I have a valid single entry 30 day visa for China, which I plan to use in May.

However, in April I want to fly via Beijing and make use of the 72 hour free transit rule. Question: Will my visa that I have in my passport and that I will need in May, be used up with that entry or can I avail the 72 hour rule and still use my visa for my May stay later? In short, will my May visa remain untouched if I travel through Beijing for less than 72 hours stay in April?

Answers (1)
Answered by leo | Feb. 17, 2017 01:26
You can save your visa for May. In April you should tell the immigration officer this, or close the page with the visa using paper-clips so it doesn't get stamped.
Related Questions:
I have already got Chinese business Visa (30 day single entry valid upto 15...
Asked by Mr.Ujwala from India
| Aug. 20, 2010 21:47
I will be visiting China in Dec-2010, with a valid visa for 30 days single ...
Asked by Mr.Tariq Munawar from Pakistan
| Nov. 07, 2010 03:49
Flying from Beijing To Hong Kong then back to Shanghair to catch flight to ...
Asked by James from United Kingdom
| Jul. 22, 2015 02:25
1. I and two others plan on traveling to China in May. Our tentative trav...
Asked by Mr.Robert Horwedel from USA
| Apr. 07, 2009 20:44
im a zimbabwean in south africa and I want to travel to china for a week
Asked by belinda from South Africa
| Apr. 12, 2016 22:45
can I travel like this?
Asked by Ollie Edwards from Great Britain
| Apr. 25, 2016 22:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)