Asked by BULGARIA06 | Feb. 01, 2017 14:30
About:China Visa

I have 2 year multiple entry Visa. My passport is stamped but runs out days after I return to uk.

I have already been to China in June 2016 for 3 weeks holiday.
I am going to China again in January 2018 for 11 weeks holiday and returning to UK early April 2018.
My UK passport runs out 18th April 2018.
My Chinese multiple entry visa runs out 18th April 2018.
Will any problems arise with the time left on passport for visiting.
I have heard that you need 6 months left on passport before going to China and is it ok to come back within days of it running out.
If a problem what am I to do.

Answers (1)
Answered by Brad from United Kingdom | Feb. 04, 2017 01:33
If you return to UK before your passport expires, it should be fine. Actually China does not required a 6-month remaining validity for passports. If you worry about any problem, you can apply for a new passport and take both passports to China.
Related Questions:
I want to travel in July for 3 days and then return later next year in May ...
Asked by Pat from United Kingdom
| Jun. 11, 2017 21:48
I am an American have a house in china. Can I apply for 2 year multiple ent...
Asked by Deborah from United States
| Aug. 20, 2011 22:02
Visa expiry date
Asked by Rosaleen Graham from United Kingdom
| Mar. 26, 2018 20:59
Have marriage visa but want to work
Asked by Sam Arthur from USA
| Aug. 28, 2018 18:55
I have a Family Reunion visa validity for a year, is it multiple entry? Tha...
Asked by Mr Cai from Singapore
| Jul. 13, 2014 21:45
Multiple Entry Visa. Hello Officer,
Asked by Muthu from India
| Aug. 01, 2018 23:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)