Asked by Noor islam from Pakistan | Nov. 22, 2016 01:30
About:China Business Visa

I need china business M entry permit. Want to import chinies mobile phones.

Dear sir I am Pakistani. My qualification is Bsc. Now I want to import chinies mobile phones as a business. So sir how i get visa.
I will await your reply.
I will be thankful to you sir.

Answers (1)
Answered by Lucy from South Africa | Nov. 22, 2016 03:33
Noor, you should first prepare the required documents including your passport and copy of its data page, the application form, a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from your business partner in China and an invitation of a duly authorized unit, a guarantee letter from your company and its business registration certificate, recent 6-month bank statement, and round trip air tickets as well as hotel reservation.
After, submit the application to the embassy of China to apply for the M type entry permit.
Related Questions:
I want to travel to China for a business purposes like importation of Mobil...
Asked by Mr.Eric Owusu from Ghana
| Sep. 15, 2010 21:38
Apply for visa from Liberia
Asked by Manish Gangwani from Liberia
| Sep. 17, 2015 01:34
I want to visit China(April or May 2011) for business purpose mainly to imp...
Asked by Mr.Mohammad Moniruzzaman from Bangladesh
| Dec. 04, 2010 20:48
I want to go china for purchasing some electronics item for my buisnes
Asked by Amir from Pakistan
| Sep. 27, 2017 21:28
Dear sir, sir i want to import electronic items specialy cell phon...
Asked by Mr.Asif Shaaz from pakistan
| Jun. 19, 2009 21:15
Dear sir, i m a citizen of Pakistan.i have a business of import of stainle...
Asked by Mr.kashif javed from pakistan
| Sep. 03, 2009 20:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)