Asked by Modo from Suriname | Jun. 19, 2016 00:33
About:China Visa on Arrival

I got a Suriname Passport with a Hong Kong Residence Permit and Temporary Hong Kong ID

I am a Suriname citizen and currently working and Hong Kong and have a temporary Hong Kong ID.
Prior to Hong Kong I lived and studied in Mainland China for 8 years, including Shenzhen.

Prior to moving to Hong Kong, I rented a storage facility in Shenzhen and stored some of my belongings, now I am planning a short trip to Shenzhen to collect and move my belongings to Hong Kong.

I would like to know if I can get a visa at the border (Visa on arrival) or should I get a normal tourist L type in Hong Kong?


Answers (1)
Answered by Venus from Italy | Jun. 20, 2016 04:16
Modo, since you already got the temporary ID in Hong Kong, I advise you to apply for a normal tourist L type entry permit. Or you can go to the border to apply for the VOA, but it's hard to say whether you can get it. I personally think it's very possible because you have HK ID.
Related Questions:
Visa information for pakistani passport holders
Asked by Kamran from South Africa
| Apr. 29, 2016 21:25
Im a filipino and is living in macau i have a residence Id but my passport ...
Asked by Mr.Andre from Philippines
| Jul. 03, 2010 00:49
Can i travel to hong kong.
Asked by Swarna from Nepal
| Jan. 23, 2017 21:23
i am an angolan which have Hong Kong ID card Residence, do i need visa to ...
Asked by Ms.Marcia from Angolan
| Nov. 23, 2010 21:20
China Visa For Non Permanent Hong Kong Resident with Bangladeshi Passport
Asked by Sarwar from Hong Kong
| Aug. 22, 2012 01:59
US citizen with an old Hong Kong ID card (issued in the 1983) for HKSAR pas...
Asked by Frank from USA
| Apr. 19, 2013 03:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)