Asked by Danny from USA | Jul. 29, 2015 14:43
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

China passport holder transit in Taiwan to USA

I'm China citizen and holding CHINA passport and VISA to USA with connection in Taipei , Taiwan. Do I need Taiwan transit VISA or other documents in order to make the connection flight ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Fay from Indonesia | Jul. 30, 2015 20:49
Danny, you need to apply for the entry Permit of Mainland Residents to the Taiwan. It can be acquired from the entry and exit management bureau from the city where your household is registered. And you also need to have valid endorsement on that permit. Otherwise, Chinese immigration won't let you out.

On the other hand, you have to make sure that whether you need to pass the immigration in Taiwan to check in. If so, you should also apply for the entry & exit permit of Taiwan. You can get it from the qualified mainland Chinese travel agencies. If you needn't go through the immigration to check in, then this permit isn't required.
Related Questions:
Do we need a China Visa? Transit G Requirements
Asked by Ben from USA/Philippines
| Sep. 28, 2017 22:02
Indonesian passport transit at shanghai
Asked by heni from Taiwan
| May. 16, 2016 21:36
I am a Philippine passport holder travelling from Manila, Philippines to US...
Asked by Marvin R from Philippines
| Jul. 16, 2017 22:45
Can he stay in Shenzhen for 72 hours?
Asked by Jennifer from Hong Kong
| Jul. 03, 2015 01:00
Pakistan Passport Holders
Asked by Zornald from Fiji
| Dec. 06, 2016 21:21
If I understand correctly I don't need a visa for my layover correct?
Asked by Ashley Amos from United States of America
| Aug. 05, 2015 00:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)