Asked by Hassan raza from Pakistan | May. 29, 2015 04:40
About:China Student Visa

I got my X1 visa on 18th of May it's valid for 18th of August

but my classes are going to start on 30th August and I will get accommodation on 25th of August. My question is that I am travelling to China on 15th August so will I face any problem should I travel before that what should I do please guide me thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Helen from Iran | May. 29, 2015 05:06
It's valid for three months. However, it doesn't mean that the duration of stay is three months. You can contact your school if they can help you register your study and arrange your accomodation a bit early. If not, then you need to find a place to live.

By the way, you shouldn't arrive to early. In my view, you can enter on August 16 or 17. If you arrive early, you will have less time to change your X1 into resident permit.
Related Questions:
It's about the entry into China on X1 visa
Asked by Hassan raza from Pakistan
| Jul. 12, 2015 04:14
What are auspicious days for us to get married in September 2017?
Asked by Kitty from UK
| Jan. 14, 2016 03:28
I'm wondering if I'm still eligible to get a Chinese visa with this passpor...
Asked by Dazse from Canada
| May. 13, 2015 01:32
Do I get sufficient time for temporary residential permit?
Asked by Koushik from India
| Oct. 08, 2016 20:01
I am will visit Nanning on 18th of August. What will be the weather like ?
Asked by Sabbath Jayathissa from Sri Lanka
| Aug. 14, 2017 02:24
Round trip ticket Madrid-Finland-Beijing +Beijing-Seoul within 72h
Asked by Mikel from Spain
| Mar. 31, 2013 03:59
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)