Asked by Gregg from USA | Apr. 21, 2015 09:13
About:China Family Reunion Visa

I am an American teaching in China for 5 years. I am married to a Chinese woman. I want a Q visa.

I would like to retire here. We have a home in Jiangsu. Can I change my current one to Q1 here? Thanks, Gregg

Answers (1)
Answered by Jackson from USA | Apr. 21, 2015 19:23
I think you should apply for the D type, because if you have a home and been married for 5 years straight while staying in there all that time than you qualify for the D type. Thats how I got mine under the new so called Chinese Green card deal. I have been for 12 years, bought a house and only left for vacations and I got the green card in 2014. So can you. Otherwise if you still need a Q type just take your and yourself to the PSB and than they'll give you the Q type there.
Related Questions:
American seeking permanent visa in China
Asked by Daniel O' Leary from Nicaragua
| Sep. 07, 2013 01:25
If I get married in China to Chinese woman, what kind of visa can I qualif...
Asked by Mr.Weiss from United States
| Jun. 01, 2010 02:23
Can I get 12 month multiple entry tourist visa with my marriage certificate...
Asked by Achim MohssenBeyk from Canada
| Oct. 14, 2011 02:54
Marriage registered in China but also valid in the US. Can I divorce in the...
Asked by Suon from China
| Dec. 12, 2011 03:01
My question is that I would like to make a Chinese passport for my daughter...
Asked by Inosi Rokotavo from Fiji islands
| Dec. 26, 2014 20:33
do i need a visa to visit hong kong or macau? i will have a chinese visa fo...
Asked by alan walker from england uk
| Aug. 18, 2015 20:50
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)