Asked by Safiur Rehman | Apr. 08, 2015 03:45
About:China Embassy in Pakistan

i need visit visa of Macau or hong kong, please tell me the procedure, thanks

Answers (1)
Answered by Matthew from Indonesia | Apr. 09, 2015 00:48
Safiur, you need separate entry permits for Hong Kong and Macau. You can apply for both through the Chinese embassy in Pakistan by submitting the following documents respectively for HK and Macao:
1. A completed application form;
2. Photocopies of the bio data page and used inside pages of a valid passport;
3. Document of financial status (e.g. bank statement, deposit in savings account, tax payment receipt, employment certificate, etc.)
4. Document of transportation and accommodation arrangement (e.g. round-trip air ticket and hotel room reservation receipts, etc.)
5. Proof of purpose of visit, tour receipt, itinerary, etc.;
6. Recent 1.5-inch full face white background color photo.
Related Questions:
hi, i live in pakistan and yesterday i have granted a china visa. i also wa...
Asked by iftikhar from Pakistan
| Dec. 16, 2015 18:41
I am an Indian citizen. Do i need a visa to visit Hong Kong?
Asked by Raju from India
| Mar. 10, 2015 22:46
My family of 4 including 2 children need to apply for Chinese visa for 1 we...
Asked by Kim from Australia
| Feb. 17, 2017 00:32
hello sir, i want to hong kong on visit and i dont know the procedure. pl...
Asked by Mr.amir from Pakistan
| Jul. 05, 2009 20:21
I need avidity visa of Hong Kong what documents will be required please tel...
Asked by Iram from Pakistan
| Mar. 27, 2017 20:03
Australian citizen in US needs urgent Visa for China.
Asked by Judith from Australia
| Mar. 25, 2014 02:05
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)