Asked by David Wortley from Malaysia | Jan. 27, 2015 21:52
About:China Visa Application in UK

I am a UK passport holder living in Malaysia and am due to present a conference in Shenzhen

I am a UK passport holder living in Malaysia and am due to present a conference in Shenzhen in late April and will travel with my UK girl friend (who lives in England) from Kuala Lumpur. I am due to visit the UK on March 13 to stay for 2 weeks.

What do I need to do to obtain visas for us both ?

Thank you

Answers (1)
Answered by Amy from French Guiana | Jan. 29, 2015 01:02
David, are you applying for it from Kuala Lumpur for both of you? You should apply for an F type while your GF should apply for an L type at the CVASC office in Kuala Lumpur. Both of you need to submit a valid passport, a photocopy of the passort, a fully completed application form affixed with a recently taken photo, and the original and photocopy of residence card/entry permit for Malaysia. Besides, she needs to provide round-trip tickets and hotel reservations while you need to provide an invitation letter from the hosting party of the conference.
Related Questions:
Do I need to apply for a PRC Visa? Thanks.
Asked by Bonifacio T. Cunanan from Republic of the Philippines
| Jan. 10, 2013 02:09
Do I need a business visa?
Asked by Stuart Attwood from Japan
| Nov. 21, 2011 02:16
I am travelling to HKG and would like to go via Shanghai for 24 hours will ...
Asked by Grace from United Kingdom
| Apr. 09, 2017 21:02
Can I apply for Chinese business M in the Philippines with uk passport
Asked by Ray Jones from Philippines
| Sep. 07, 2017 04:48
visa application enquiry regarding return of visa + passport by post
Asked by j.miller from franc
| Aug. 06, 2012 04:10
I am Filipino passport holder with a spouse/settlement visa living in the ...
Ms.MARIALINDAJ from United Kingdom
| Sep. 03, 2010 02:49
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)