Asked by Giri Raj Sharma from Nepal | Nov. 16, 2014 05:17
About:China Embassy in Nepal

I am planning to apply Hong Kong PhD Felloship scheme for 2015 very soon. I am a Nepali citizen.

I am not clear about the HK's immigration policy wheather it allows for Nepali nationals to study or not. I have got IELTS score recelntly and it is sufficient to study there. I just want to know how I will be treated as a Nepali citizen. It is in favour of me or not. What kinds of documents do I need to prepare while applying for visa in HK? Am I eligible for doing PhD there? Suggest me.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ellen from Iran | Nov. 17, 2014 03:32
Giri, have you already applied for an university? If not, please apply for an university first because the admission letter is required. And you need a sponsor. Your school can be your sponsor. You should prepare the following documents:
1. Filled ID995A form affixed with a recent passport photo
2. A copy of your valid Nepal passport information page
3. Admission letter from your university
4. personal financial statement, for example, your bank statement
5. a sponsor
Related Questions:
i am doing PhD in Malaysia. Actually i am resident of Pakistan. I, with my ...
Asked by Mr.Shahid from Pakistan
| Oct. 28, 2010 04:43
I would like to apply for a Hong Kong Working Holiday Scheme VISA. Which of...
Asked by Melanie from Canada
| Oct. 06, 2012 02:03
To enter China with Official passport from Bangladesh.
Asked by Dr Saiful Islam. from Bangladeshsa
| Nov. 02, 2016 21:11
Hello sir/miss I am aisha from pakistan.I want to know that (gep)general p...
Asked by Ms.Aisha from Pakistan
| Jan. 25, 2011 03:09
i am coming to shanghai from Hong Kong and from there to London. would this...
| Dec. 29, 2014 23:59
As I am going to study PhD in Chinese University of Hong Kong for a duratio...
Asked by Ms.Sarah from Bangladesh
| Jun. 29, 2009 01:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)