Asked by lilibeth from Denmark | Nov. 13, 2014 07:59
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

1 day visa for Shenzhen

I am a filipino citizen, but resides in denmark. We are going on a holiday in Hk in dec. 2014. I know that I am allowed 14 days free in Hk and Macau, but me and my daughter ( danish citizen) plans to visit Windows of the world in Guangdong , China. Do I need one for a days visit? If yes, what is the process.

Answers (1)
Answered by Blake from United Kingdom | Nov. 13, 2014 19:50
You are highly suggested to apply for a single entry Tourist L for visiting Shenzhen to avoid any troublems when passing the immigration.
You need to prepare your valid passport, an application form with a recent taken photo, your round trip ticket, hotel bookings and your resident permit in Demark to apply through local CVASC.
Related Questions:
US citizen wanting to go to Shenzhen for 1 day. Do I need a visa to go to S...
Asked by DT from USA
| Jun. 28, 2017 22:11
I'm Malaysian. I and my friend plan to visit Shenzhen for 1 day. Can I get ...
Asked by Cecilia from Malaysia
| Apr. 18, 2013 02:01
My trip to hong kong for 6 days but I wanted to go shenzhen for 1 day trip....
Asked by Syahirah from Malaysia
| Jan. 26, 2016 02:57
Visa from Hong Kong two Shenzhen. I am from USA
Asked by Heidi Netherton from United States
| Jul. 12, 2018 17:01
can Indonesia apply VOA to shenzhen?
Asked by Evi from Indonesia
| Jun. 09, 2016 21:59
i'm Indonesian, planning to visit Shenzhen for 1 day (from HK). Can i get v...
Asked by alya from indonesia
| Dec. 29, 2011 00:46
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)