Asked by from Macedonia | Dec. 17, 2013 00:59
About:China Work Visa

do l need to travel back to my country before been issued chinese z visa?

l got this job offer and l accepted it but the recruiting firm is asking that l go to my home country first to apply for it(America),l told them l do not need that since l have a residence and work type here in Macedonia that l live but believe me l am totally confused with their instruction.Can you guys out there advice me?

Answers (1)
Answered by Ivan from Romania | Dec. 17, 2013 01:49
Hi, I think you should confirm this with the Chinese embassy in Macedonia. If you have the resident permit for working in Macedonia, I think you can apply it there. But you might be required to apply for it in your own country if your current one in Macedonia is going to expire soon.
Related Questions:
Sir, l think my question was not detailed enough to you. I got this L visa...
Asked by Enock from Ghana.
| Dec. 22, 2012 02:51
Are you covered if your tourist expires whilst your work visa is in process...
Asked by Emily Clark
| Jul. 23, 2013 03:52
How to leave china and come here again with one entry Z-visa turned to va...
Asked by Zacsther from Ghana
| Jun. 27, 2012 03:21
Can I enter China using a L visa and change it to Z type?
Asked by Jens Borges from Denmark
| Aug. 12, 2016 02:43
Z type to X1 type
Asked by Ryan from Canada
| Jun. 27, 2015 23:02
Good day! Can I obtain Z visa when on a tourist L type?
Asked by Lenge from South Africa
| Dec. 01, 2015 20:01
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)