Asked by sydney from Philippines | Sep. 22, 2013 02:27
About:China Visa on Arrival

I am from Philippines, going in hongkong & macau on dec 12 to 17 will stay in hongkong.

My Question is Where trying to get a tour package in hongkong then it include the Shenzhen tour compulsory mean we have to go there as well, Am not sure if we need a visa in advance couse the agency mention is it is a group one so i dont know what does it means. I hope anyone could help me in my queries.

Answers (1)
Answered by Fred from Germany | Sep. 22, 2013 02:33
Yes, you need one to visit Shenzhen. It's ok if you can apply for it successfully in your own country in advance. If you want to have private travel in Shenzhen, I think you should apply one separately. The group type requires that all members have to stick together.
Related Questions:
Hi! im going to hongkong with my husband for honeymoon.we plan to stay 1 ni...
Asked by Ms.DARLENE from Philippines
| Oct. 08, 2010 23:05
Hi, i have a plan to visit Hongkong - Macau - Shenzhen on Dec 2010 with my...
Asked by Mrs.trisla from indonesia
| Aug. 04, 2010 02:03
Hi! I am planning with friends (5 of us) to go to Macau, Hongkong and Shenz...
Asked by Ms.Rachel from Malaysia
| Jun. 21, 2010 03:51
We're going to travel for hongkong-china-macau, can i get a visa from hongk...
Asked by Sealtiel from Philippines
| Sep. 01, 2011 22:05
I am Filipino, working in UAE, my question is if I'm going to travel Dubai ...
Asked by Mr.Incha from Centeza
| Jul. 25, 2010 03:12
Hi! we're going to Hongkong and Macau this march 9 to 12..will there be any...
Asked by Ms.Shelley from Philippines
| Feb. 18, 2011 19:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)