Asked by Jade | Jan. 09, 2012 07:25
About:Chinese Embassy in Malaysia

Taiwan Passport with Malaysia IC to Hong Kong & China

I am holding Taiwan Passport and am Malaysia PR at the same time, do I need to apply visa to Hong Kong? I am traveling to Hong Kong -> ShenZhen -> GuangZhou in Feb '12, can I apply both China & Hong Kong Visa at the same time? TQ

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.MILES from United Kingdom | Jan. 10, 2012 02:38
You need to apply for a Hong Kong entry permit and a China Travel Document at the same time.

Chinese residents of Taiwan living overseas who wish to enter the HKSAR for transit, visit, employment, training, study, residence as dependants or as entrants under the Capital Investment Entrant Scheme or the Quality Migrant Admission Scheme should apply for an appropriate entry permit.

For your trip to Shenzhen and Guangzhou, if you have a Entry Permit of Taiwan Residents to the Mainland China, you just need to apply for a visa annotation through China embassy/consulate in Malaysia, otherwise, you have to apply for a China Travel Document rather than China visa because you hold a Taiwan passport.
Related Questions:
Hi. I would like to ask about the Hong Kong visa travel for 4 days.
Asked by Yen from Malaysia
| May. 11, 2017 04:39
My father is 60 years old nowday and he is holding "RED" Malaysia IC. Besid...
Asked by Ms.Kung from Malaysia
| May. 25, 2009 02:17
Hi, I am not Malaysian citizen, but I was born in Malaysia, I lost my birth...
Asked by Mr.Sam from Malaysia
| Apr. 29, 2009 03:50
I am a red i.c holder, born in China. Can the travel agent apply for visa o...
Asked by Yee Chut Fong from Malaysia
| Oct. 14, 2016 22:09
Do I need a visa to entry Malaysia with Taiwan passport and green card?
Asked by Ms.huang from twn
| Oct. 05, 2009 21:49
Visa apply in Hong Kong or Macau China Embassy?
Asked by Priscilla from Malaysia
| May. 12, 2015 02:22
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)