Asked by Inkorea | Sep. 04, 2011 20:43
About:Chinese Embassy in South Korea

Do I need hotel reservation if I apply for a visa to China in Korea? I have a friend there who will let me stay.

Currently I am in Korea and I have ARC with 7 months left. I want to get Chinese visa , my question is do I need to get hotel reservation for my stay of 1 month. I have a friend there and I will be travelling different places with her so I will be staying at different places and she will let me stay at her home when needed. How can I apply for visa. Thanks for taking time.

Answers (1)
Answered by David from China | Sep. 07, 2011 20:40
Yes, hotel reservation is required by the embassy for applying a China visa. A few days of the hotel reservation is enough, not necessarily for your whole stay in China. However, if you’ll stay in your friend’s, you can submit an invitation letter from your friend instead, stating she will offer accommodation during your stay in China, the address of the accommodated place and a copy of her China resident permit and passport. Other requirements include:
1. Applicants' original passport
2. One properly completed Visa Application Form with one recent passport photo attached on it. Applicants should write clearly their address and telephone on the Visa Application Form. If applicants want to stay in China for more than 30 days, please write the name, address and telephone of their relatives or friends in China.
3. Two-way flight tickets.
4. Alien Registration Cards.
Related Questions:
South African application requirements in South Korea
| Aug. 24, 2014 04:29
do i need hotel reservation for F visa?
Asked by Ms.phila from philippines
| May. 27, 2010 01:06
I am Argentine but have both Argentine and Italian Passports. I will be tra...
Asked by Mrs.Debora from Argentina
| Mar. 21, 2010 02:51
Hotel Reservation is important for Visa application?
Asked by Oliver from Cambodia
| Jul. 08, 2018 23:09
Philippine passport holder and wants to travel alone for a few days in Haik...
Asked by Jade from Singapore
| Aug. 06, 2012 01:38
To apply for the L Visa, I need: "Tourists to China shall provide round tri...
Asked by Mr.Diego from USA
| Jun. 28, 2009 04:35
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)