Asked by red from Philippines | Aug. 21, 2011 02:03
About:Chinese Embassy in Philippines

I have so many visa extension in my passport. My question is, is this cause problem if i will get new china visa again?

I been in China since 2008 and recently I went back to Philippines, I have so many visa extension in my passport. My question is, is this cause problem if i will get new china visa again? I need to go back China because of unfinished business, I am living with my boyfriend and I am doing some buying and selling some product there.

I am also doing some sourcing business, and one company will invite me, what are the requirements they need to prepare for me.

What are the requirements I need to present again to the China embassy in the Philippines, inorder for me to get China visa.

Hope to read something from you.


Answers (1)
Answered by Kyle from China | Aug. 21, 2011 02:27
It is ok to apply for a China visa this time if your previous visa extensions are processed legally at local PSB, and never overstayed in China. For business visa application, you need to prepare following documents:
1. Your passport with blank pages and at least 6 months validity left before expiration.
2. A truly and completely filled application form affixed with one passport-size or 2x2 colored photo, with white background, full-face front view, and no hat. Photo must be glued on the application form. Stapled pictures will not be accepted. Scanned photos will also not be accepted.
3. An original Visa Notification Form issued by Chinese authorized unit, like local office of foreign affairs.
4. A copy of the round-trip plane ticket.
5. An invitation letter with a copy of the inviter's valid residence visa and passport information page or inviter's Chinese national identity card and the company's business registration.
6. Previously used China visa in your passport (Only visa stickers will be accepted.
No.3 and No. 5 you should get from your inviter company in China.
Related Questions:
I want to go to beijing. Is it possible if i use fotocopy passport to check...
Asked by Yen from Indonesia
| Aug. 29, 2013 01:48
Ticket without ID
Asked by Shamin from Sri Lanka
| Dec. 12, 2017 19:29
I have an L visa that is expiring but want to extend.
Asked by rat from Netherlands
| Jul. 10, 2013 03:36
Visa extension. Hi I'm from Philippines and a hong Kong resident
Asked by Anne from Philippines
| Apr. 22, 2018 21:29
Passport extension for Chinese visa application
Asked by Joel from Australia
| Aug. 05, 2014 02:04
the phone number of public security bureau visa application office in dalia...
Asked by artartto from China
| Sep. 19, 2014 02:34
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)