Asked by Alex from South Africa | Jul. 13, 2011 02:39
About:China Business Visa

I want to teach in China for just one term, just short of 6 months, will I need a medical check?

I have been to China before, on several occasions, always needed medical checks both here at home and once I applied for the residence visa in China. Would like to know if I Have to go through the same process if I want to teach there on a contract of just one term, just short of 6 months? Also, can I teach on an F- visa, or should it be a Z- visa? Info will be appreciated!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELLOKITTY from Canada | Jul. 14, 2011 03:18
You still should apply for Z visa to teach English in China on a contract of one term, less than 6 months. But the medical check is not required for less than 6 months stay in China.
Related Questions:
can Libra ox and saggitarius sheep can be friend or couple or better off st...
Asked by saber from USA
| Nov. 25, 2012 00:39
Attaining an X1 Student visa without a JW201
Asked by Ruby from USA
| Nov. 03, 2015 02:32
Passport validity for entering Hong Kong
Asked by Julie from Australia
| Jun. 01, 2015 21:32
bank certificate with 50,000 php amount as requirement
Asked by ruby from philippines
| Jan. 18, 2012 01:31
Have an L visa, might need an F
Asked by Bob from United Kingdom
| Aug. 15, 2016 03:13
If I visit Hong Kong can I get short term Visa just to Visit Shenzhen, I h...
Asked by Steve from China
| Jun. 17, 2011 03:41
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)