Asked by Ms.Nicole Tan from Philippines | Jan. 28, 2011 11:21
About:Window of the World, Shenzhen

Hi, I'm a Filipino and were having our tour in Hongkong this Feb 14 to 19, 2011. We're planning to have a side trip to Shenzhen to see Windows of the world on feb 18. How and where can we get visa for the tour. Where ca we apply or get the tour package for Windows of the World in Shenzhen?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Steven | Jan. 28, 2011 21:10
If you have had China visa on your passport, return tickets to Hk, you are possible to get an on-arrival visa at Luohu port. Otherwise, you have to apply for a China visa from the China Embassy in Philippines before your travel. You can book the tour through a reliable China travel company in advance.
Related Questions:
dec. 11, 2010 hi me and my wife will be in shanghai feb 15- feb 19 , 2...
Asked by Mr.joseph emb from davao, philippines
| Dec. 12, 2010 00:58
Hi, im going to hong kong with my friend on 31 jan 2011 till 06 feb 2011. T...
Asked by Ms.Angel from Malaysia
| Dec. 23, 2010 04:56
Hi I'm going to HongKong this March 12,2011, Im holding a green passport va...
Asked by Mr.Russel from Philippines
| Feb. 16, 2011 20:22
hi Im mr.soriano of philippines, Im planning to visit my wife in hongkong f...
Asked by Mr.soriano from philippines
| Jun. 08, 2009 02:29
hi, my family is planning to visit hongkong on feb 26-march1, 2011. we a...
Asked by Ms.gylsie from philippines
| Jul. 31, 2010 03:24
Hi i am going to china on 4 jan 2011 to 14 jan, could you please guide me w...
Asked by Mr.ehsan from iran
| Dec. 16, 2010 02:48
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)