Asked by Mr.Barreda from Mexico | Sep. 23, 2010 00:31
About:Shanghai Pudong Airport

Hi, I will be travelling to Shanghai Pudong terminal 1 from Hong Kong by China Eastern alirlines for connecting flight to Meixco by AeroMexico Airlines at terminal 2. The connecting flight is 12 hrs later upon arrival in Pudong. I am holding Mexican passport.

1. Can you advise if I need Visa to be in transit 12 hours between terminals 1 and 2 ?
2. Do I have to reclaim my baggage at arrival belt in terminal 1 and then proceed to terminal 2 departure hall to check-in again? Is possible to do it without China Visa

Your advice is much appreaciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Michael | Sep. 23, 2010 03:28
Since you'll stay in the airport for 12 hours, you don't need visa.
If you don't have an onward boarding pass, you need to claim you baggage, pass the customs and finish the boarding procedure of international flight, but if you have one, you just need to go to the corresponding waiting hall to wait for your fligt.
Related Questions:
Hi, I will be travelling to Shanghai Pudong terminal 1 from Singapore by Ch...
Ms.KMYAP from Malaysia
| Sep. 15, 2010 08:23
I'll be travelling from New York to Hong Kong through Shanghai (Pudong) on ...
Mr.ALVIN129 from United States
| Mar. 24, 2011 01:23
I'm going to Hong Kong throught Shanghai Pudong International Airport, Term...
Asked by Ms.Sveti from Germany
| Jun. 12, 2010 23:19
Good Morning Mr James, I would be grateful if you could just confirm bot...
Asked by Mr.Devereaux from South Korea
| Apr. 15, 2009 03:03
Manila to USA with layover of less than 24 hours in Shanghai-Pudong Airport...
Asked by Elisa Pascual from Philippines
| Feb. 07, 2018 19:21
Hi Everyone, I am travelling from Hong Kong to Tokyo Narita via Shanghai...
Ms.DARRENJD from Afghanistan
| May. 03, 2010 22:26
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)