Asked by Mr.Pineda | Jun. 08, 2010 04:45
About:China Embassy in Philippines

I'm planning to go on a trip to beijing this august 2010. i have previously visited china twice (2001 and 2006) but under a training visa. this time i would like to visit as a tourist but i dont have that much money in bank for me to furnish a bank certificate. I have the other requisites on hand except for the certificate. will it be basis as denial of visa? also, I went to beijing under a different name (previous name is John JR now it is John III) i have the proper documentation from the NSA with the change of name and can provide for review of consul. I do have the previous visas issued to me on my old passports and will submit them also for review. your help and guidance will be highly appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.HELPER from Canada | Jun. 08, 2010 23:19
Please note that previously used China visa in old or new passport (Only visa stickers will be accepted. Those with stamped visas must submit additional documents for first time China visa applicants. Please refer to the list below.)

If your previous visa are visa stikers, you don't need to provide the Bank Certificate, otherwise, you also need to provide it.

The proper documentation from the NSA is Ok for the change of name.
Related Questions:
Hi, Im intend to go to beijing and tianjian on the 20th August till 25 A...
Asked by Mr.Chris from Malaysia
| Aug. 06, 2010 05:02
Hi There We are planning a trip to China in August/September 2010. We pl...
Mr.CHOONYUNNGUI from United Kingdom
| Nov. 05, 2009 20:39
hi ... my passport will be expiring this march 4 2010. im planning to go to...
Asked by Mr.michael co from philippines
| Jan. 10, 2010 00:49
Im planning to go to China Beijing and trip to tibet on October 5, how is t...
Asked by Carmen from California
| Sep. 12, 2013 20:27
I will be in 4 August 2010 for the Expo, I need to to know how's the weathe...
Asked by Mr.Sheryn from Malaysia
| Jun. 26, 2010 03:16
Planning a trip to Beijing this year
Asked by isabel from Philippines
| Jun. 23, 2013 01:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)