Asked by Ms.SAGAL from Afghanistan | Mar. 31, 2010 09:52
About:Chinese Embassy in South Africa


I am a Zimbabwean who has been studying and working in China since 2005. I will be coming to SA in May for a wedding and my current visa will expire in June. I would like to kill 2 birds with 1 stone and apply for an F visa while I am in SA.

To support my application, I have:
• An invitation letter from the private company I currently work for in China
• 6 months of Chinese bank statements to show my source of funding
• An downloaded visa application form
• Both my current passport and my most recent passport as proof of my long-term stay in China.
• One passport photo

My three questions:
1. As a non-SA citizen, can I still apply for an F visa there?
2. What other documents do I need to apply for a double entry F visa?
3. Can I pay the fee in cash or do I have to make a bank transfer?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Charles from UK | Apr. 01, 2010 04:48
1. I think you can, but you may have to have a valid SA visa or Entry Permit.
2. From the official website of the China Embassy in SA, I get it for you that no other documents needed.
3. The Embassy only aacept cash payment only at present.
Related Questions:
I wanted to enquire if I need to apply for a visa to Hong Kong if I am visi...
Asked by M. S from England
| Nov. 12, 2013 03:53
I visited China in 2000 for a medical/educational trip.
Asked by Jo Sutherland from Australia
| Feb. 03, 2017 20:44
Zimbabwean passport invited by relative working in China, what kind of invi...
Asked by Nellie from South africa
| Nov. 14, 2015 00:50
Hope to have good relation in Future and please advis us how to get visa?
Asked by Lahoob Carpentry Co WLL from Qatarl
| Apr. 02, 2012 01:44
Nepalese Wife coming to China
Asked by Tommy from USA
| Nov. 21, 2015 01:03
is it possible for me to get permanent residence permit?
Asked by shahnewaz from China
| Sep. 29, 2013 03:18
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)