Asked by Mr.qaiser from UAE | Mar. 08, 2010 10:36
About:Hong Kong Visa Application

dear sir iwas work in dubai i m national of pakistan i want to come for vist to hk for a week only plz sir tell what i want to do to come there thanks sir

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Mike | Mar. 08, 2010 21:59
Mr.qaiser, If you choose to apply through the Chinese Consulate in Dubai, please provide:

- Original and one photocopy of passport with at least 6 months of validity and blank visa pages;

- Valid UAE residence visa;

- Typed and signed Visa Application Form with one passport-sized photo affixed to the form with glue and not stapled;

- No-objection letter from sponsor (for non-UAE nationals), clarifying the purpose of your visit, or company license, if self-employed;

- Invitation letter from Hong Kong (Invitation by e-mail will not be considered), or confirmed Hong Kong hotel reservation, if applying for a tourist visa;

- Personal bank statement for the last three months.

Please fill in the application form carefully, completely, and clearly. If not, it may lead to delay in process, or even decline of application.

If necessary, the consular officer may ask the applicant to provide additional information.

Applicants are required to appear in the visa office to apply. If an applicant cannot come personally, he/she may entrust a relative, friend, or travel/visa agent to come and submit the application on his/her behalf. No appointment is necessary for visa applications.

The Chinese Consulate does not accept visa applications by mail.

Processing time varies from case to case. The Chinese Consulate should issue the visa only after receiving the approval from the Hong Kong Immigration. It is advisable to submit your visa application at least four weeks in advance of your intended travel date.

The applicant may request expedited process only if the visa approval has been received from the HK Immigration. Additional urgent fee of Dhs75.00 per visa for 3- or 2-working-day process will be charged.

Visa fee is payable in cash on the day of collection. Credit cards, money order or bank checks are not acceptable.
Related Questions:
sir, iam iltija and iam from pakistan sir i have also vist in dubai but n...
Asked by Mr.iltija hussain from pakistan
| Jun. 06, 2009 02:34
dear sir or madam i want to go china for vist i have allready uk vist visa ...
Asked by Mr.ali from pakistan
| May. 16, 2010 22:49
For Transit Visa
Asked by Sharif Abid from Japan
| Feb. 16, 2013 21:01
hi i m from pakistan and want a vist to china
Asked by sami khan from Pakistan
| Jul. 22, 2012 22:05
Asked by YASIR from Saudi Arabia
| May. 28, 2012 21:28
dear sir i m iqbal sarwar gondal living in Rawalpindi Pakistan. i want to ...
Asked by Mr.iqbal from Pakistan
| Jun. 16, 2009 20:06
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)