Asked by Ms.Jen from Australia | Jan. 20, 2010 02:55
About:China Visa Entries / Validity / Duration of Stay

My partner and I will be visiting China for the first time this June. We are looking to get a multiple entry visa as we plan to visit Hong Kong, Macau and Tibet. I read somewhere that first time visitors are very unlikely to be issued with a multiple entry visa is this correct? Also, should we mention our proposed visit to Tibet?
Many thanks in advance for you help, much appreciated!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Maria | Jan. 21, 2010 01:36
yes, the first time visitors are unlikely to get a multiple entry visa, but you can have a try and write your planned itinerary on the Visa Application. If your itinerary is Hong Kong, Macau and Tibet, you just need a single entry tourist visa to Mainland China because you just enter Mainland China once, Hk and Macau are regarded as foreign territory in Visa Regulations, they apply different Exit & Enter controls from Mainland China.
Related Questions:
Hi i am going to China in June, its my first time, what price is the visa f...
Asked by Gary Hobin from UK
| May. 10, 2017 22:05
First time visiting HK from 14th June to 19th June. 4 nights in Nathan Hote...
Asked by Ms.Musliah from Singapore
| May. 26, 2009 02:04
i am visiting first time in guangzhou china for business trip , what should...
| Jul. 20, 2015 03:43
We will be visiting China at the end of may to 1st week of June. is this a ...
Asked by monica from South Africa
| Apr. 29, 2015 22:40
Is it possible to bypass the CVASC and avoid the 49.50 fee?
Asked by Steve from Australia
| Aug. 15, 2016 03:02
Requirements for tourist visa. I plan to visit China in June and would like...
Asked by Jeff from Hungary
| Jan. 15, 2016 23:21
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)