Asked by Mr.Ratna Limbu from Nepal | Jan. 04, 2010 03:35
About:Hong Kong Visa Policy

Dear Sir,
Regarding for HK tourist visa, you mean to say that I have to submit following documents directly to HKSAR immigration via post is it true:-
1. My visit pass or work permit of Macau.
2. Application form
3. Photo graphs
Note:- I can apply directly to HKSAR immigration via post for tourist visa if I have only tourist visa in Macau am I right ?

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Andrew | Jan. 05, 2010 03:18
If you send the application directly by post to the Immigration Department of HK Government, it will normally take four weeks to process a visit/transit visa/entry permit application upon receipt of all the required documents. The Immigration Department would not be able to start processing the application unless all the required documents and information are received. Please refrain from making enquiries about the progress of the application unless it is absolutely necessary, as it may delay the processing of the application.

You should send the following documents to the Immigration Department:
Application for Entry for Visit/Transit in Hong Kong (ID 1003A)

The applicant's recent photograph (affixed on page 1 of the application form ID 1003A)

Photocopy of the applicant's travel document containing personal particulars, date of issue, date of expiry and/or details of any re-entry visa held (if applicable)

Photocopy of proof of the applicant's financial standing, e.g. bank statements, savings accounts passbooks, tax receipts, etc. and proof of employment (if any), e.g. company leave letter, salary slips, etc.

Photocopy of proof of transportation arrangement, e.g. flight itinerary

Photocopy of proof of the proposed leisure visit to Hong Kong, e.g. receipt of joining a package tour to Hong Kong, itinerary, etc. (for leisure visit only)

Related Questions:
Dear Sir, I want some information regarding tourist visa,as you have ment...
Asked by Mr.Amin from Pakistan
| Oct. 07, 2010 22:12
Dear Sir, Once again regarding for HK tourist visa, once I will enter in...
Asked by Mr.Ratna Limbu from Nepal
| Dec. 27, 2009 05:04
Dear sir, i would like to start a bsuiness in saudi arabia. so i have to v...
Asked by Mr.firoze from india
| Apr. 07, 2009 20:56
Do I have to apply for a travel agency?
Asked by Chan Phakkdey from Cambodia
| Dec. 07, 2012 02:44
china CSC Scholarship
Asked by Douglas from Bangladesh
| Jun. 14, 2011 20:57
Dear Sir/Madam, I had a question regarding applying for the "L" tourist...
Asked by Mr.Haider from Pakistan
| Jun. 16, 2009 02:42
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)