Asked by Mr.bennett from uk | Aug. 07, 2009 15:26
About:China Embassy in U.K.

Dear Sir / Madam

My children were born in China.

I got them a British passport while in China.

They had to get a blue entry and exit book from the PSB office in Beijing so that they could leave the country.

We were told that it was valid for 2 years.

The book was issued in February 2009 and has an expiry date of March 2009 which i take to be the period of time you have to use it to leave the country.

There is a one exit/entry stamp in it.

My question is, can you confirm if the book still valid to allow entry into China if we travel to China in October and that my children do not need to obtain any other visas.

I presume, that if you say yes, that we would have to go back to the PSB office in Beijing to get another entry exit stamp placed into the book.


Yours Faithfully

Answers (1)
Answered by Mr.Sam from UK | Aug. 08, 2009 00:57
I guess your children need to obtain a visa to enter China because now they hold UK passport, and the blue entry and exit book from the PSB office in Beijing is an temporary travel permit for them to leave China.
Related Questions:
Visa or travel documents for my kids
Asked by Z. Shi from USA
| Apr. 04, 2015 03:55
Certificate of authorisation to collect pension in China
Asked by Lisa from Melbourne
| Mar. 03, 2015 20:31
visa information
Asked by Ndakengerwa Gasana Aimable from Rwanda
| May. 12, 2014 02:11
Dear Sir/Madam, Me and my sister want to visit China to see Beijing and ...
Ms.MONAZZA from Pakistan
| Oct. 15, 2009 01:14
China Visa for American
Asked by Miss Ng from Hong Kong
| Aug. 08, 2013 03:41
about x visa
Asked by elfeturi from libya
| Jan. 05, 2012 00:11
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)