Asked by Mr.Sam from Malaysia | Apr. 28, 2009 04:01
About:China Embassy in Malaysia

Hi, I am not Malaysian citizen, but I was born in Malaysia, I lost my birth certificate & caused me not able to get Malaysia IC, I'm now still holding Red Colour IC. I was born in year 1944. I wanted to visit Hong Kong in May 2009 (next month) & already applied the traveling document from Custom Malaysia. The traveling document is called Surat Akuan Pengenalan, not Malaysia Passport. My question is: do I need to get visa from Hong Kong Embassy after getting the Sijil Akuan Pengenalan / Traveling Document from custom Malaysia?
Anyone can help me on this, thanks!

Answers (1)
Answered by Ms.Susana from Macau | Apr. 29, 2009 03:50
The visa-free policy states that Malaysian passport holders can enjoy visa-waiving access to HK and stay there for up to 90 days. The passport is required but obviously, you don't have one.
Related Questions:
Can my chinese wife convert my daughter nationality to Chinese without my c...
Asked by Alex from Malaysia
| Nov. 29, 2014 21:20
I lost my birth certificate (born in China) how can i get it replaced here ...
Asked by michelle from USA
| Apr. 15, 2016 21:49
Can I apply for my adult HKID at the Chinese Consulate in SF.
Asked by Elisa Ma
| Sep. 21, 2012 01:20
I am Malaysian stay in Johor Bahru. My father like to transfer his property...
Asked by Mr.loh
| Sep. 09, 2009 01:32
Hi, I'm a Malaysian living in Australia with my Chinese girlfriend. We w...
Asked by Mr.Jon from Australia
| Sep. 21, 2010 01:30
Lost my HK Birth certificate, how can I get one in Quebec.
Asked by jo from Canada
| Aug. 15, 2014 22:51
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)