Asked by John from Philippines | Mar. 22, 2024 22:45
About:Visa on Arrival

2-3 Days Trip in Shenzhen

Hi, I'm from the Philippines and an Engineer currently working in Hong Kong. Am I eligible for the VOA? Do I need to bring my HK working visa or employment contract along with my passport? Can I apply for the VOA in advance and maybe enter Shenzhen on different day?

Answers (1)
Answered by Borut | Mar. 25, 2024 01:25
John, recent experience clearly presents that the citizens of the Philippines are rejected in high percentage. However since you have a working visa in Hong Kong, that could help you to successfully obtain a Shenzhen 5 days visa on arrival. You are advised to reach Lo Wu / Luohu border crossing even before the opening time of visa office at 09:00 and to apply for a visa by presenting your Hong Kong working visa. A success is not guaranteed, but your chances are relatively good. I wish you all luck :)
Related Questions:
Day Trip to Shenzhen from Hong Kong, Possible right to apply VOA?
Asked by Fawzi from Malaysia
| Jan. 15, 2016 01:56
season and weather of shenzhen in may,2013 and where to go, for a 3 days tr...
Asked by sirata tanaka from Indonesia
| Oct. 28, 2012 21:08
Hi, My flight from Singapore will only be reaching Shenzhen Bao An Inter...
Asked by Ms.Goh from Singapore
| Mar. 25, 2010 11:24
what is the nearest airport going to shenzhen.
Asked by jack from Philippines
| Apr. 22, 2013 04:47
My trip to hong kong for 6 days but I wanted to go shenzhen for 1 day trip....
Asked by Syahirah from Malaysia
| Jan. 26, 2016 02:57
I would like to buy train tickets from Shenzhen to Shanghai on October 23. ...
Asked by Mr.Gu from USA
| Jul. 26, 2010 04:28
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)