Asked by QUEK JOSEPH from Singapore | Jul. 08, 2020 18:46
About:China Embassy in Singapore

Return to Singapore for 2 months and back to SZ again

I am a Singapore citizen and I have been in Shenzhen since Feb 2020 and now I need to return back to Singapore as my mum needs to have a medical check-up and I am the only son.

My wife is china and I have my own property here in Shenzhen. And, I am also a partnership with a company here in SZ where I need to come back to handle a project in Aug till Dec.

Meanwhile, I have a letter of invitation from the company in SZ and also I did apply for visa for a year.

Apparently, I am also holding a work permit ID in HK where I have my own registered office in HK.

So, I would like to check if I am able to return back to SZ china in Aug based on all the above information and letter from SZ company?

Your kind support would be very much appreciated.

Answers (1)
Answered by Tina from Singapore | Jul. 13, 2020 00:38
Dear, you need to contact the Chinese embassy in Singapore to check whether you are eligible for using the green channel established recently.
Related Questions:
Travelling from Singapore which is more convenient:to get to Shenzhen direc...
Asked by serenr from Singapore
| Jul. 15, 2014 03:58
Day Trip from Shanghai to Suzhou
Asked by Joanne Lee from Singapore
| Apr. 08, 2014 02:15
please confirm if a double entry visa is enough for the following:
Asked by harry from Canada
| Dec. 15, 2011 03:08
How about a day trip to Shenzhen?
Asked by Nils from Germany
| Feb. 18, 2016 03:31
answer whom may concern, Im Malaysian who working in Singapore andplanni...
Asked by Mr.Chong Sau Koon from Malaysia
| Dec. 21, 2009 22:07
What type of Chinese VISA should i apply?
Asked by Woan Ling
| Sep. 01, 2011 21:47
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)