Asked by kevin from USA | May. 25, 2020 23:25
About:China Tourist Visa

In china with a tourist visa and can I apply for any other visa to stay during the pandemic?

I have a tourist visa right now in china. I have paid for a 30 day extension before the 60 day automated extension was given. Now that 60 day extension is almost up. I can't fly anywhere because all the flights back home are cancelled and now the pandemic is even worse in America. Is there a way to change my visa for another one while I am here in china? Can I apply for any other visa ? Is there another way to stay in china and not go back for now?

Answers (1)
Answered by Abbey from USA | May. 27, 2020 22:48
Kevin, you need to extend your visa again at the local exit and entry administration. I believe they can understand your situation if there are no flights back home.
Related Questions:
Am not in the country can I send my passport for visa ..
Asked by milly from Uganda
| Jan. 20, 2017 23:57
Can I apply for a tourist visa and then when in China apply for a work visa...
Asked by Mark from South Africa
| Jan. 12, 2017 20:36
Is there anyway i can change my tourist L to any other visa within China to...
| Apr. 10, 2014 04:04
Stopover 4 nights in Beijing. Need a transit visa?
Asked by Stina from Sweden
| Dec. 14, 2011 01:44
Hi, i'm a malaysian holding a Singapore PR. I can only stay in KL for 3 day...
Asked by Mr.Wong from Malaysia
| Jan. 08, 2009 03:42
A Filipina will come with me (A US citizen) for 5 days in China as my guest...
Asked by World Travler from USA
| Mar. 22, 2015 00:57
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)