Asked by James from China | Feb. 28, 2020 17:50
About:China Tourist Visa

Extending visa

When I enter China I go to an office to check in and show them my passport indicating I left China within the 60 days required and where I am living. Is this the office I would go to,to ask that I don't have to exit March 30th when my next 60 days are up and to get an extenision.

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe | Mar. 03, 2020 09:36
Your description is quite unclear. Are you talking about the temporary residence registration at a police station? Ordinary police don't handle visa extensions and the National Immigration Administration office is the one you are looking for. Keep in mind that, when applying for an extension, the NIA will need to see the temporary residence registration form given to you by the police station. If you cannot fidn the form then you need to get a new one at the police station with which you are currently registered.

Also, an extension will void whatever multiple-entry visa you have.
Related Questions:
I would like to know the requirements for extending my daughter's S2 visa t...
Asked by sarielle from santiago
| Jun. 14, 2016 22:37
How much is extending a visa for a Ugandan student in one of the universiti...
Asked by Patrick from Uganda
| Sep. 24, 2012 01:44
How can I get multiple entry F visa to China?
Asked by rahul from United States
| Jun. 27, 2011 03:45
Can a 30 day M visa be extended on location in Shanghai?
Asked by Philippe Hamelin from Canada
| Feb. 27, 2014 01:14
Hi, I am currently in China with a single entry on my Z.
Asked by Kea from South Africa
| Jul. 12, 2018 23:28
Chinese Visa extension for another month
Asked by Jackie from UK
| Nov. 01, 2011 23:04
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)