Asked by Lewis from Rwanda | Jan. 15, 2020 08:21
About:Macau Visa Policy

I’m Rwandese I have an 8 hour layover in Macau

I’m Rwandese, I have an 8 hour lay over in Macau, I’m traveling to the Philippines. Do I need a transit visa or can I get one on arrival. It’s just 8 hours. I land at 1:30pm and I fly out that some night.

Answers (1)
Answered by John Doe | Jan. 15, 2020 09:20
You can get a visa on arrival (or don't need a visa at all if leaving in 48 hours but sources differ on how Macau Police handles these cases). If getting a visa on arrival then you need to provide proof of sufficient funds of MOP 5,000 (approximately 625 USD) in cash, an onward ticket and proof of accomodation. The fee is 100 MOP payable in cash.
Related Questions:
I expect an 8 hour layover at Guangzhou airport - are there facilities to h...
Asked by Helen Neill from Australia
| Nov. 24, 2015 20:05
Any idea what rates for lounge areas at Kunming Airport? I have an 8 hour l...
Asked by prairierose from Canada
| Feb. 15, 2017 01:14
I have a 8 hour layover in PEK. is there a place to lay down and catch up o...
Asked by Ralph Wetmore from USA
| Dec. 19, 2017 21:38
My country does not belong to the 51 countries above can I avail the visa?
Asked by DJ from Philippines
| Jan. 07, 2014 01:53
i have a Rwandese Passport and am on visitor visa in Kenya and am holding a...
Asked by Mr.Housny from Rwanda
| Mar. 11, 2011 01:00
Travel document. Hello, I carry a Canadian Travel Document and Permanent Re...
Asked by Deb from Canada
| Apr. 11, 2018 21:32
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)