Asked by Gunawan from Indonesia | Dec. 18, 2019 10:01
About:Beijing Travel

Want to buy a ticket for 2 person adult and one kids below 130cm.

Regards. I have a plan to take this cruise boat on 30 December 2019. Could you give me some information about it, if i booking online from this china travel guide then how do i redeem the ticket and what should i do after that? I will travel there with my wife and my son(below 130cm). I 'll stay around dongsi station. Could you tell me how to go to the wharf from my place and what subway metro should i take? Would you please inform me and do you have any contact email so i can ask more question. Tq

Answers (1)
Answered by Estelle from France | Dec. 18, 2019 23:37
As I know, provide flight ticket booking service. When successful booking, you will receive a confirmation to your e-mail. Then you just need to show the passport at the check-in counter at PEK and collect the tickets. For more details, you can contact
In addition, which wharf do you refer to?
Related Questions:
from beijing to tiajin
Asked by kelly from Malaysia
| Apr. 27, 2017 05:45
Train ticket for children.
Asked by Steve from cn
| Dec. 12, 2012 19:32
I like to visit China for both business & leisure purpose along with my wif...
Asked by Mr.Amal from Bangla
| Jun. 05, 2009 21:06
HK MTR Concessionary Tickets
Asked by Zilah from Malaysia
| Oct. 17, 2015 02:47
Is guangzhou zoo and ocean world the same?
Asked by Chihiro from Cambodia
| Mar. 17, 2016 01:13
sending triai tickets to an address in china
Asked by ben from england
| May. 05, 2014 04:02
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)