Asked by Kallol Barai from Bangladesh | Aug. 08, 2019 03:02
About:China Embassy in Bangladesh

Hi, I am from Bangladesh. I need to get G visa for transit in Hong Kong International Airport.

I will go to Boston(USA) from Dhaka Airport via Hong Kong International Airport. I have not get my F1 VISA from the US embassy yet. Hope I will get it by 20th to 22th August but I have to fly in between 25th to 27th August. Can I apply for transit visa of Hong Kong (G visa) before getting a F1 VISA of USA? My travelling airlines will be American Airlines. But for Dhaka to Hong Kong it will be operated by Cathay Dragon. Hong kong to USA it will be operated by American Airlines.

Answers (1)
Answered by Daisy from United Kingdom | Aug. 11, 2019 19:06
yes, you can apply for the Tranist Visa before you get the USA F1 Visa.
Related Questions:
Hi... I am From Bangladesh. Like To Visit China For Business Purpose. If P...
Asked by Mr.Md.Oamr Faruk from Bangladesh
| Jul. 20, 2010 04:04
i have now hepatitis b positive ....i can apply now china student visa? yes...
Asked by ibrahim from Bangladesh
| Oct. 20, 2015 21:25
is it possible to apply for china tourist visa without invitation?
Asked by Shah tanvir from Bangladesh
| Aug. 07, 2018 20:29
I am from Bangladesh. Where to submit for HK visa? In Bangladesh no HK emba...
Asked by Amit from Bangladesh
| Apr. 10, 2016 02:27
hi...i am a student in malaysia..i m origin from bangladesh...i am holding ...
Asked by Mr.shahed from Malaysia
| Sep. 01, 2010 01:02
to get china visa from cyprus
Asked by kadir jilani from Bangladesh
| Aug. 21, 2016 01:44
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)