Asked by Nicole from United States | Mar. 14, 2019 13:34
About:First Time China


Ok we are traveling from the USA-Shanghai(12 hour layover)-Bali. Then on our way back we are flying Bali-Beijing (3 days) - USA. No one can confirm if we need a visa or can use the visa-free options? Who do we contact?

Answers (1)
Answered by Thomas | Mar. 14, 2019 13:36
You're fine for the 24h transit (Shanghai) and the 144h twov (Beijing).

You either contact the immigration in China or the check-in counter in the USA.
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)