Asked by Chandra Lamichhane from USA | Feb. 21, 2019 13:49
About:Kunming Travel

I am US citizen and traveling with family (all US citizen)

I bought ticket los angles to kathmandu (transit in chengdu for 19 hours), I can get free visa right?
My return ticket is kathmandu to Kunming (16 hours transit), KM to Nanjing 23 hours transit, then nanjing to los angles.
I think I am eligible for free transit visa for Nanjing, right?
What are the option for KM? Does it have hotel inside the airport so I can stay there?

thank you very much
Chandra Lamichhane

Answers (1)
Answered by Gale from United Kingdom | Feb. 21, 2019 17:55
For the trip Los Angles- Chengdu - Kathmandu, you can enjoy the 144 hours visa free policy.
But for the return trip Kathmandu - KM - Nanjing - Los Angles, you are not qualified 144 hours. You can only enjoy the 24 hours visa free policy.

In addition, there are hourly hotels at Changshui Airport. Upon landing, you can easily find the place according to the English signs at the airport.
Related Questions:
Does China still issue 6 month or 1 year multiple entry visas?
Asked by Robert Myers from Chile
| Jun. 15, 2013 03:08
Hi, I'm flying HND-SHA ,staying less than 72 hrs then on to SIN..Am I eligi...
Asked by Xavier from USA
| Aug. 08, 2014 22:22
I would like to do a 72 hour stay in Beijing following a trip to Seoul then...
Asked by Kenny from Usa
| Feb. 26, 2015 02:04
Can I apply Q2 for just two week visit?
Asked by Shawn from US
| Aug. 07, 2018 18:58
Can I apply with you for visa for visit to mainland China and Hong Kong?.
Asked by Al from U.S.
| Nov. 07, 2015 19:53
Hello, all. I am a US citizen in Korea without a visa right now (just visit...
Asked by Mr.Robert from Korea
| Jul. 11, 2010 22:33
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)