Asked by john from china | Dec. 05, 2018 22:55
About:China Embassy in Netherlands

uk citizen wants china visa from amsterdam

i am a uk national living in china, i will be visiting netherlands over christmas. during this time my china entry permit will expire. can i get a tourist L for china from the netherlands? will there be enough time to process it, as it is a holiday season

Answers (5)
Answered by Abel from Denmark | Dec. 06, 2018 17:15
If you have valid residence permit in there, it's possible for you to apply. You can have a try.
Answered by john from china | Dec. 06, 2018 22:48
i'm not sure how valid it's gonna be .. my work is done. i wanna go back on a tourist visa. and ... how about the holiday season? chance of getting a (1yr multi entry) tourist entry permit in last week of Dec 1st week of Jan?

Answered by Wilder | Dec. 07, 2018 02:00
The duration you can stay in China and how many entries you can get depends on the actual days you need. The consular officers will give you proper duration and entries according to your travel itinerary.
Answered by john from uk | Dec. 07, 2018 02:28
thanks for replying but my question isn't satisfactorily answered, sorry to push but i need to book flights etc as soon as possible so i need to know what's up.
Answered by Wilder | Dec. 09, 2018 17:43
It's possible for you to apply for Chinese tourist L type in Netherlands. But I cannot guarantee that if you can get the 1 year multiple entries one. The visa office would be closed from 24th to 26th of Dec. You can try to apply on 27th Dec, and it usually takes four working days for the processing.
Related Questions:
Can you get a 72 hour visa if the 3rd region is a transfer flight?
Asked by Anna from United Kingdom
| Sep. 24, 2015 20:50
2-city transfer
Asked by Paul Adams from United Kingdom
| Jul. 25, 2014 02:31
im citizen from Argentin have ticket to amsterdam via guanzhou how can i ge...
Asked by juan from Argentina
| Oct. 13, 2012 02:00
Do I need a Visa for a 20 hour-stop over in Shanghai? I am transiting from ...
Asked by Alex from Japan
| Nov. 08, 2012 03:08
Can the inbound country and outbound both be in the EU?
Asked by Alex from Uk
| May. 29, 2018 04:39
Flight Tickets in Support of L Visa Application
Asked by Mike from UK
| Apr. 08, 2018 01:53
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)