Asked by Ruben from Cameroon | Nov. 24, 2018 15:32
About:China Embassy in Cameroun

I want to go and buy equipment in CHina for my Startup

Please, what is the procedure to obtain a visa for Business People?
If I buy equipment for Personal use, will I pay custom at the entrance of Cameroon?

Answers (3)
Answered by Wesley from Denmark | Nov. 25, 2018 23:44
You need to provide your passport and copy of its data page, the completed application form attached with a passport-style photo, an invitation letter from your business partner and the duly authorized invitation letter, bank statement, round trip air tickets, and hotel booking record, your company's business license, and business registration as well as the tax certificate. Next, submit the application to Chinese embassy to apply for business M type.
Answered by Ruben Tjade from Cameroon | Nov. 26, 2018 05:37
I have two questions:
1. What are the fees for Business M?
2. What is the difference between an invitation letter from your business partner and the duly authorized invitation letter?
Answered by Emma | Nov. 26, 2018 17:40
1. XAF50,000 per person. 2. You can find an individual to provide the invitation letter, but the duly authorized one needs to be applied from Chinese government.
Related Questions:
Step down 200v use in my country with 220v voltage?
Asked by Janus from Indonesia
| May. 21, 2014 22:49
Can I take my Xbox one and games as well as my sporting equipment into Shen...
Asked by Riley from South Africa
| Aug. 06, 2018 23:11
I'm travelling from Taiwan. Will I need to purchase adaptors for my electri...
Asked by AM
| Feb. 19, 2013 21:45
I am a female horse born 01/13/91 and am starting a new business.
Asked by C from Canada
| Mar. 26, 2017 01:36
want to know more about wuxi
Asked by ahamd fahim from Afghanistan
| Apr. 18, 2015 01:47
i want to buy medical equipment from China. can I do verification of the Ch...
Asked by Mr.Ibrahim from Kenya
| Apr. 06, 2011 04:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)