Asked by james osei mensah from Ghana | Oct. 19, 2018 14:54
About:China Embassy in Ghana

i am James from Ghana,i havent traveled before but want to stay in china and work.pls how do i go a

i am James from Ghana,i havent traveled before but want to stay in china and work.I am a waiter and wants to work at a hotel.please can the embassy help me with the work and also teach me how to finalise everything and travel in peace

Answers (1)
Answered by Daley from Germany | Oct. 21, 2018 19:09
If you want to work in mainland China, you can ask your employer to provide you a work permit. After you get it, you can prepare all right documents and go to the China embassy in your country to apply for work Z type visa. Then, you can enter China with this work Z type.
Related Questions:
hi my name is James and i am from Kenya. i would like to inquire on the req...
Asked by Mr.James Mwangi from kenya
| Jan. 30, 2011 20:24
Are there boat trips also from Yangshuo to Guilin available?
Asked by Lukas from Czech republic
| Apr. 20, 2016 20:27
I went to china on 9/3/2015 I was sent back with the same flight to Lagos. ...
Asked by Austin from Nigeria
| Mar. 14, 2015 22:58
Can I get visa for China for the first time in the embassy?
Asked by liel from Israel
| Mar. 27, 2012 02:08
i james from ghana i have extend my visa two time and now is has no value s...
Asked by Mr.james from Ghana
| Jan. 14, 2010 01:41
where to meet arrival from international flight in Terminal 2 in Beijing Ca...
Asked by mikeyg from usa
| May. 28, 2014 20:40
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)