Asked by Jhayselda Mangili from Philippines | Sep. 04, 2018 06:24
About:China Work Visa

I am an new applicant

Hi, I am new i this process of getting a visa. I am applying as English Teacher in China but don't have a visa yet. I know that my the Agency who is helping will tell me soon but I want to know the process in advance. Specially the fees and everything. Can someone help me please. Thank you and God bless.

Answers (1)
Answered by Leon from Greece | Sep. 04, 2018 18:54
If you apply for the work Z type, after you get the work permit from your employer, you need to provide a filled-out application form affixed with 2 passport-style photos, your passport and its photocopy, your bank statement, tax certificate, identity card, as well as other documents the consular officers consider necessary. Next, submit the application to the Chinese embassy. You may need to pay 1400 pesos per person for the application, and it usually takes four working days for the processing in person.
Related Questions:
Please how long will it takes to issue a visa to a eligible applicant. I a...
Asked by Mr.awwal from nigeria
| Mar. 02, 2009 21:51
Is our physical presence require as CVASC, New Delhi?
Asked by Rajen from India
| Apr. 25, 2017 20:52
Sir i got employment license from china , i am applicant form andhra prades...
Asked by Mr.R.Balakrishna from india
| Jan. 29, 2011 21:52
Applicant is busy can I go for a visa in china embassy on behalf of the app...
Asked by Aamir Butt from Pakistan
| Sep. 06, 2013 03:44
Does each person who is applying for a visa have to show up in person?
Asked by Kim from USA
| Jul. 27, 2016 03:35
Can a U.S. citizen obtain a tourist visa in the Toronto Chinese embassy/con...
Asked by Mike from USA
| Aug. 06, 2015 00:52
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)