Asked by Athar from Pakistan | Aug. 24, 2018 16:58
About:Chinese Embassies and Consulates

Applying for Z visa, when already have a valid stident visa

hello.I recently got my X2 visa for phd stidies in China,.and just after getting my visa i got my work permit from company . I made.a.mistake that i applied for study visa in hurry. Now my question is,.this visa is valid for three month, but if i do not to university, they will cancel my admission. To apply for a Z visa, the counseler said i need an N.O.C, but the university will not issue N.O.C as i am not going to register there, and i am not even their student if i do not register. What is the solution, as i want to go on Z visa, not on sudy visa..

Answers (1)
Answered by Andy from Singapore | Aug. 27, 2018 02:18
I advise you go to China with the X2 visa first, and then convert your X2 visa to Z visa.
Related Questions:
Does a landing visa (stamp) from Thailand work for me to apply for Z visa?
Asked by Szee-won from USA
| Mar. 11, 2012 03:57
Do I need to present any medical reports when applying for a Z visa?
Asked by Gina from Singapore
| Aug. 12, 2015 03:46
I live in Ankara Turkey and will be be applying for a Chinese type Z visa a...
Asked by Mr.Robert Mullins from USA
| Jun. 01, 2010 02:39
Need help with the appointment at the Visa center
Asked by Pratik from India
| Aug. 18, 2016 02:30
Do I have to book my flight prior to applying for Z visa?
Asked by Ms.Jessica from USA
| Jul. 22, 2009 20:40
Do I need to have plane ticket first before applying for a Z-Visa?
Asked by Jash from Philippines
| Sep. 22, 2011 00:54
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)