Asked by Ahmed from Egypt | May. 22, 2018 15:47
About:China Embassy in Egypt

Visa Inquiry. Thank you

Hi me and my colleague are going to China for a business trip. one of us has a US passport and the other has an Egyptian passport. what are the requirements and where can i find the application form?

Answers (3)
Answered by James from USA | May. 23, 2018 01:35
If you want to apply for Chinese business M type from the Chinese embassy in Egypt, you are supposed to prepare your passport and the copy, the application form, passport-style photo, and an invitation letter from your business partner. The US passport holder also needs valid visa or residence permit in Egypt for the application. You can find the application form from the official website of the Chinese embassy in Egypt.
Answered by Ahmed from Egypt | May. 23, 2018 05:25
Thank you for your feedback. A couple of points though:
We'll be going to attend an Expo, so no invitation letter available. For the US passport holder he is a dual citizen so he has no Visa or residence permit in Egypt but an Egyptian ID..does that work?
Answered by James | May. 23, 2018 20:16
If so, you can try to apply for a tourist L type. In this case, the invitation letter is not required if you have transportation and accommodation arrangement. The US passport holder could use the Egyptian ID.
Related Questions:
I wanna get the email of commerical counsellor's offcie, inquiry one of cli...
Asked by Mrs.Yolanda from China
| Mar. 03, 2011 01:25
Morning, I'm Ruby from Emzed Travel. Our inquiry as per belows:- 1.How Muc...
Asked by Ms.Ruby from Malaysia
| Dec. 22, 2009 19:47
Hi there! I would like to make an inquiry on how i get a tourist visa for c...
Asked by Ms.Ella from Philippines
| Aug. 27, 2009 04:13
Dear Sir / Madam, I would like to inquiry for visa application. I have a...
Asked by Mr.Zaw Tun from Myanmar
| Sep. 16, 2010 01:31
Dear Mr. Jason, Thank you for your reply to my inquiry of Nov. 9 2009. ...
Asked by Mr.DADDY AHKAY from GHA
| Nov. 19, 2009 20:24
Thank you Mr. Alvin. I still have further inquiry though. I have my visa no...
Ms.MAIMAI55 from Philippines
| Oct. 09, 2010 01:24
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)