Asked by Marianna Gadaleta from Italy | May. 03, 2018 08:10
About:China Embassy in Qatar

Touristic Visa

Is it really necessary having an invitation letter to get a touristic L?? I'm an Italian woman (expat in Doha) and I organized a 4-day-long travel to Beijing to accompany my husband who will be there for a work conference with Qatar Fondation. I have been going to China embassy already 5 times and the desk clerks always required me all kind of document which I carefully got.
Today I was told (for the first time!) I must have an invitation letter by a Chinese to get a touristic L even if I don't know any Chinese person!
How possible is it? I traveled a lot with my husband and I never had these kind of problems before...
Do anyone help me or give me an advice?

Answers (1)
Answered by Wallace from Germany | May. 03, 2018 21:29
Hi, Marianna, if you are required to provide the invitation letter, you can find an agency to help you get the invitation letter from Chinese tourism travel agency.
Related Questions:
I am Italian citizen and I wish enter in Shenzhen from Hong Kong for 2 days...
Asked by Maurizio castorina from Italy
| Oct. 05, 2014 04:20
Italian in russia willing to go in China
Asked by Peter from Italy
| Jul. 06, 2012 04:40
Visa for china for a Croatian citizen living in France
Asked by Marko from France
| Mar. 20, 2013 03:22
Can I visit some business partner with the 72 hour visa free transit?
Asked by Kevin Räcke from Germany
| Mar. 13, 2017 21:51
What requirements do I need
Asked by Doris from Cameroon
| Nov. 19, 2017 21:39
Im a British citizen wanting to fly to China in a few weeks for touristic p...
Asked by Ms.Mary from UK
| Nov. 08, 2009 03:15
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)