Asked by John W. Hussey from USA | Apr. 27, 2018 10:44
About:China Tourist Visa

Visas for me and my wife for Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Shanghai

Me and my wife are leaving 1 May 2018 from Charlotte, NC - USA on a cruise from Sydney, Australia to Singapore 22 May. Then we have flights to Hong Kong on May 22 (less than 17 hours in Hong Kong). I want to cross over and visit friends in Shenzhen PRC for a few hours. Then fly to Shanghai and arrive 22 May at 11:45 PM. We plan to sight see until 26 May when we fly back to Charlotte, NC.

I can email copies of our passports and applications, but we can't give up our passports because we are flying to Sydney, Australia 1 May 2018. What can we do. Could be pick up the visas at customs in Hong Kong?

Answers (1)
Answered by Sherman from Germany | Apr. 27, 2018 21:29
The mailed application is not accepted by the China embassy in your country. It's possible for you to apply for Chinese tourist L type from office of the commissioner of the ministry of foreign affairs of PRC in HK SAR. But the result cannot be guaranteed. You can have a try.
Related Questions:
Shanghai/Xiamen & Hong Kong
Asked by Tim from UK
| Apr. 04, 2017 21:05
Hi, I would like to apply for Hong Kong Visas for for my wife and inlaws...
Asked by Mr.Quoc Nguyen from USA
| Mar. 28, 2009 22:48
Hello, I am a Canadian citizen and my wife is a Chinese citizen, we both...
Asked by Mr. Rogers from United Arab Emirates
| Mar. 15, 2010 20:25
Can I get one tourist visa to cover Shnaghai and Hong Kong.
Asked by Mr Stephen Adams from Australia
| May. 13, 2012 22:59
Hi my wife and I are planning a honeymoon and stop among other in Hong K...
Asked by Mr.Smallegange from Panama
| Dec. 02, 2010 23:19
I am US citizen flying to Hong Kong 4nites, Taipei 4nites, Shanghai 3 night...
Asked by Ron from USA
| Oct. 28, 2014 20:27
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)