Asked by Zan from USA | Jan. 31, 2018 11:40
About:FAQ of Chinese Visa Application

Cruise traveling stopping in Hong Kong (1.5 days) and Tianjing/Beijing (2.5 days)

We hold Mexican passports(living and working in the US) will be cruising from Singapore to Tianjin. During the this trip we will stop in Hong Kong for 1.5 days and then the cruise will end in Tianjin where we will take a tour to Beinjing and spend 2 days there. What kind of tourist visa do we need? (? Entries) Thank in advance for your information.

Answers (1)
Answered by Neil from Singapore | Jan. 31, 2018 21:52
Zan, if you will fly back to US or other counties instead of HK after stopping in Tianjin and Beijing, you will be able to use the 144 hour free transit. No need to apply for a tourist l type then.
Related Questions:
We are flying to Hong Kong from Melbourne in April 2017
Asked by Peter De Sair from Australia
| Dec. 30, 2016 20:35
Cruise out of Shenzhen, China
Asked by Abby from USA
| Mar. 26, 2018 02:25
Do I need a visa and if so can I obtain same in Bangkok?
Asked by Garry from Australia
| May. 12, 2013 02:50
Cruise passenger arrives In Shanghai for 2 days do I need a tour to qualify...
Asked by Liz from Usa
| Feb. 25, 2018 18:49
as a british citizen do I need a visa for a stay in Hong Kong
Asked by Patricia Hewitt from England UK
| Jan. 14, 2015 21:48
How much is the cost for Visa to enter China and can I pay by personal chec...
Asked by Leslie Schwartz from USA
| Dec. 30, 2011 00:19
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)