Asked by peter moyse from South Korea | Jan. 22, 2018 20:20
About:China Embassy in South Korea

I live and work in Seoul at the moment but hold a UK passport.

Shanghai is only a 2 hour flight away from Seoul. Is there such a thing as a visa on arrival for Shanghai and the surrounding areas that are worth visiting?

Answers (1)
Answered by Vincent from Italy | Jan. 23, 2018 20:44
No, usually, one cannot get VOA in Shanghai. If you travel like Korea-Shanghai (144 hours)-a third country or region instead of Korea, you can use the 144 hour free transit in Shanghai and then you can visit the city. There are many attraction sites in Shanghai such as The Bund, Nanjing Road, Yuyuan Garden, Oriental Pearl TV Tower, and Disneyland Park. Or you can go to the nearby city to see Suzhou gardens, West Lake, and Zhouzhuang Water Town etc.
Related Questions:
Do i need a visa or not???
Asked by Kiki from United Kingdom
| Mar. 08, 2016 03:22
fly from London to shanghai for 2 days then Kong Kong for 6 days then shang...
Asked by rus hartley from UK
| Oct. 26, 2016 21:29
I going to Hong Kong for 6 months can I apply for a visa to china in Hong K...
Asked by Steven from U.K.
| Nov. 15, 2016 19:16
can i go to macau when am hold a uk passport
Asked by Mr.minh from United Kingdom
| Feb. 03, 2010 22:03
Where can I lodge my chinese visa application in NZ if I am a UK resident?
Asked by Jess Woodcock from United Kingdom
| Sep. 21, 2015 02:54
Seoul into Dalian on 30/01/18 and then a flight from Dalian back the UK. Wh...
Asked by Rashid Bouaissi from France
| Dec. 05, 2017 21:39
Ask a Question
Question Summary (100 characters)
Details (optional) (2,000 characters)